Skip to product information
1 of 1


Melbury Vale Elegance

Melbury Vale Elegance

Regular price £12.00
Regular price Sale price £12.00
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

This dry English wine comes from grapes that grow at a property Melbury Vale co-manages locally. The breakdown is about 80% Bacchus grapes, with the remaining 20% coming from a traditionally German variety called Reichensteiner. Both varieties of white grapes ripen very well in the cool Dorset climate, producing crisp approachable dry wines. Reichensteiner is a light, floral grape that is perfect for blending. Bacchus is well known as the “Sauvignon Blanc of the UK” so we know Sauvignon Blanc lovers, or lovers of any refreshing, dry white wines will love Elegance. On the nose we get bright grapefruit and elderflower aromas, on the palate we also have notes pink grapefruit accompanied by undertones of white peach and fresh herbs.

Food Pairings: spectacular pairing for spring asparagus, but is also a perfect compliment to all fresh vegetable dishes.

Grape: Bacchus, Reichensteiner

Alcohol: 10.5%

Vol: 75cl

Suitable for vegans

Stopper: Screw cap (Stelvin cap)

View full details
  • Delivery Options

    Spend £100 for FREE Next Day Delivery to anywhere on mainland

    Spend less than £100, Next Day Delivery is £9.95 anywhere on
    mainland UK.

    Local Delivery in Chichester and surrounding areas is free. Monday to Thursday, we will aim to deliver within a few hours or sooner. Other days are subject to availability. If you have any questions, jump on the live chat with us.